“It strikes me as odd, that such a totally corrupt government agency as the BLM, can still operate within a system that has access to so much information — unless, of course, our Checks-n-Balance System of Laws in America no longer seem to apply or exist, and to actually protect American’s as well as our tax dollars from such corrupt agencies.”
NOTES FROM THE CASCADES —
Is the (BLM) Bureau of Land Management a viable and honest government agency?
NO, and here is why:
- Elements of law were designed to keep ranchers from overseeing Public Lands in America, in order to preserve the land along with our wildlife and environment – then ranchers began to infiltrate and take over the BLM, and now we understand in total why law was developed to keep them from making significant management decisions in the grazing situations of our Public Lands – It is currently a Corrupt Government Agency, and does not abide by the law nor does it benefit our Public Lands Management for Best Ecological System Management – total conflicts, within integrity, law, and our environment being destroyed does exist;
- The level of incompetence within BLM has reached tremendous proportions, and land management is centered around corruption in total, especially subsidies to ranchers in the millions if not billions of dollars, costing taxpayers a lot of money with no return;
- BLM ignore good science, and seen within the destruction of Public Lands quite readily today – they also assimilate and speak a lot about insignificant items, like over-population of wild horses – but obviously to direct attention from the actual destroyer of our Public Lands, overabundance of Cattle;
- Today we also see many government contractors, dishonest at best, and have also infiltrated the BLM, and these situations have also come under the guise of BLM Corruption – for example experimentation and use of birth control on Wild Horses and based on a false premise of overpopulation of wild horses when over abundant and over-population of cattle, in reality, destroy America’s Public lands;
- Then we go to the total-corruption aspect of BLM and Private Government Contractors in the aspect of sending wild horses to slaughter – yes, the money aspect of both sending wild horses to slaughter as well as experimentation and giving a pesticide to wild horses for birth control – which both have become a Cottage Industry within the BLM, and in direct conflict with many laws and policy situations within government to stop such activity – but all laws and policy ignored in total;
- Then we go to the situations of missing and inappropriate paperwork, inappropriate Voucher Process situations for payments to ranchers and Private Government Contractors, and the constant abuse and even neglect of captured wildlife and wild horses by BLM, and we have a very significant situation of a non-functional and quite costly government agency, that apparently has no limitations within law, no premise toward consistent or proper management what so ever, and their hiring aptitude for qualified people simply does not exist;
- The fact is this — all the laws that have been originated to not have ranchers manage our Public Lands ignored (due to conflict of interest and abundant potential misuse of tax payer money the premise to laws not allowing ranchers or Big AG to take part within management of America’s Public Lands), and currently the BLM and many of the Commissions and Boards that deduct a decision making process, is a mere superficial landscape that covers up corruption in total, as ranchers have infiltrated all aspects of our Public Lands, and Conflicts of Interest, and corruption, have become insurmountable — Laws ignored — and destruction on America’s Public Lands very abundant! Frankly, as well, States running this same land situation would even be more corrupt and more destruction would prevail . . .
So the answer to above with just these situations, where many more of incompetence and certainly corrupt and questionable behavior does exist, we who peruse and study this government agency can say beyond a doubt – this agency should be discontinued. What should develop, but more than likely it will not, all personnel within BLM be scrutinized vigorously for not only qualifications to uphold their jobs, but honesty and integrity as well.
It is Public Lands, both geologically and inspirational, and what ties all of America together — from the Western Seaboard to the Eastern Oceanic Shores. And this is a truth that needs to be strengthened, and laws provided to protect from not only invasive government agencies and special interest groups, but invasive commercial aspects as well.
Frankly, we see very few employees, currently, that would qualify to work within a government agency, as it is so Corrupt right now, that one has to constantly wonder how it still operates – but in reality it is non-operational and only a ghost, if you will, of a government agency – primarily shrouded by questionable behavior and total corruption at many levels – certainly a blight to the tax paying pubic, which America deserves much better than what the BLM provides for our tax payer dollars. — John Cox, The Cascades
March 24, 2016 at 4:27 pm
Exactly. The BLM is corrupt and our public owned wild lands are full of privately owned beef cows.
March 24, 2016 at 4:30 pm
What you say is true and may I add that the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) publicly published a statement that they are above the law and the 1971 Congressional Wild Horse and Burro protection LAW DOES NOT PERTAIN TO THEM!
BLM stated: “The … [Congressional] Act … is not pertinent to the overall management of the wild horse and burro populations by the BLM and USFS. In general, it protects the wild horses and burros from such actions by the general populous.”
Click to access FinalVersion_EA.pdf
March 24, 2016 at 4:42 pm
How appropriate that now we learn the whole purpose of the WH&B Act was to protect the wild horses & burros from US! US citizens! Somehow I doubt that that was Wild Horse Annie’s purpose nor was it the reason Congress passed this Act. The bs continues to pile up – higher & higher – getting harder to even see over the top of it.
March 30, 2016 at 3:18 pm
Reblogged this on Luv 4 Wild Horses.
October 14, 2016 at 2:52 am
Eliminate and press felony charges on these bastards, international abuse , sending OUR BELOVED WILD MUSTANGS TO SLAUGHTER, EXPERIMENTING ON OUR DONKEYS AND WILD MUSTANGS. THIS MASICUR MUST STOP IMMEDIATELY. I WANT FELONY CHARGES ON THESE BASTARDS, ALL OF THEM INCLUDING THE PPL THEY HIRED
October 14, 2016 at 2:56 am
I demand the Bureau of Land management be charged with felony animal abuse , international sending the AMERICAN PEOPLE BELOVED WILD MUSTANGS TO SLAUGHTER.
INTENTIONALLY RUNNING FOALS , MARE’S IN FOAL , TO DEATH .
THE BLM MUST BE CHARGED FOR THIS .THESE BASTARDS ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW
October 16, 2020 at 7:44 pm