I deal a lot with Veteran’s, as they and I are all brothers and sisters of wars past. I am one myself. I see people wave the American Flag, trot around as some type of patriots, and at the same time demean and even disrespect Veterans’. Since Vietnam, we have all come a long way, as Veterans’, and it was a fight all that way – against ignorance, bias, ironic perspectives, and even a higher-death rate from suicide for many, who could not adjust, and from all wars.
Now we see people, greedy and ignorant people, assume they have a right to use the term Veterans, to enhance their bank accounts only (i.e., shooting wild horses with pesticides, does nothing for wild horses, but a lot for their commercialized non-profit = profits)! And that is all the Pesticide darting programs are about! The remainder of the Grifters groups, are nothing more than “Shell-Groups” (i.e. we reviewed 7 up to this point, but there are more of these commercialized advertising non-profits) to obtain donations, again in truth – for themselves.
They also refer our Representatives to these shell-groups, their own groups actually, as supporting groups of non-profits, that support their programs = fakes. This same methodology has been used by many other commercialized non-profits also, and have grown rich off the false narratives and fake support groups, alike.
They have No-Proof of these toxic chemicals saving wild horses at all! The facts, the truth, remains — credible and provable proof simply does not exist, (for many reasons $$$ 90% of their donations go in their private bank accounts, the other 10%, most often, goes to advertising to obtain more donations). Not so ironic, these are people that never served, or never went to war, and frankly have no clue about what Veterans are about what so ever. Their demeaning attitudes and perspectives show us their bias and ignorance daily, in their attempts to pass a Bill in Congress, that also demeans and disrespects Veterans, entirely; as well as wanting to Dart the wild horses, by using Veterans as Darters’ and Cash-Cows for donations, in reality.
Horses’ serves Veterans, as companions among other situations, as a building block to develop awareness of their PTSD, for example. Having Veterans’ Darting them with a toxic chemicals, well, is ridiculous and conflicts with the Healing Properties for PTSD directly. Many Doctors are backing myself and others up and upon this issue.
We use horses, i.e. Veterans’ et al, to assist us – through such situations as PTSD, or, the cancer developed from the use of pesticides in Vietnam as we heal from it, refereed to as Agent Orange. Myself all inclusive of it, and I have two horses — and where there is no healing assured from other sources, I find comfort within my PTSD and acknowledge the Healing Properties of them and their helping me toward my disability, does exist.
Yet, we see people, not Veterans’, who want to develop a program to use Veterans to destroy wild horses, i.e., with two EPA Registered Pesticides. Their false narratives, in truth, conflict, with any type of truthful explanation of the toxic chemicals, directly — i.e., those who support the Pesticides PZP-GONACON, while darting wild horses with these toxic chemicals – into a non-overpopulation of wild horses on America’s Public Lands, remains simply built upon False Narratives and lies about the toxic chemicals, in general.
Yes, it is as disgusting and appalling as it sounds! They assume we are weak, or even naive I suppose, or worse, idiots, and do not, nor are aware of, toxic chemicals — PZP-GONACON Pesticides, that also destroy our Public Lands and Environments — very destructive to ecological process and systems, and not a management tool at all for our wild horses, wildlife, or our lands.
Do not support what is called, and referred to as the Veterans For Mustangs Bill – it s for profit, and these people do not give one tinkers’ dam about Veterans at all – using the name for profit, pushing Pesticide PZP for profits, because of their involvement in investments they completed years ago – and the PZP nor the GONACON, simply does not work! It is not an Immunocontraceptive, but as Registered, a Pesticide, and they want to continue to experiment with it, on Our Public Lands! Their information is all nothing more than lies for profits; again, which equates to serious and harmful False Narratives.
We do not need (no overpopulation of wild horses exist, so Pesticide birth controls remain unnecessary) adjustments to the Wild Horse and Burro Act of 1971, we simply need government agencies to stop ignoring the Law, and stop feeling they are above all Laws. Issue Resolved! Article by John Cox, Cascade Mountains