Very Simple, Evidence lucrative in all phases of what is pointed out below, in the matters of illegal and extremely corrupt activity, in order to mis-lead and even outright lie about many circumstance’s within the Grazing Permit Programs, to obtain tax payer money knowingly within a corrupt and illegal method . . .
We live within a Justice System, and Laws, and a very significant Part of the American Ways. To not take to task, or have government employees, contractor’s, and non-profits to be held accountable to All American’s and the Tax Payer’s alike, and within Our Justice System, is to violate directly Accountability for Their Corrupt Actions.
Making false statements (18 U.S.C. § 1001) is the common name for the United States federal process crime laid out in Section 1001 of Title 18 of the United States Code, which generally prohibits knowingly and willfully making false or fraudulent statements, or concealing information, in “any matter within the jurisdiction” of the federal government of the United States, even by merely denying guilt when asked by a federal agent. A number of notable people have been convicted under the section, including Martha Stewart, Rod Blagojevich, Michael T. Flynn, Rick Gates, Scooter Libby, Bernard Madoff, and Jeffrey Skilling.
18 U.S. Code § 1038. False information and hoaxes
(a)Criminal Violation. —
(1)In general.—Whoever engages in any conduct with intent to convey false or misleading information under circumstances where such information may reasonably be believed and where such information indicates that an activity has taken, is taking, or will take place that would constitute a violation of chapter 2, 10, 11B, 39, 40, 44, 111, or 113B of this title, section 236 of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 (42 U.S.C. 2284), or section 46502, the second sentence of section 46504, section 46505(b)(3) or (c), section 46506 if homicide or attempted homicide is involved, or section 60123(b) of title 49, shall—
(A) be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both;
(B) if serious bodily injury results, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; and
(C) if death results, be fined under this title or imprisoned for any number of years up to life, or both.
We can truthfully characterize, merely by the perusal of the illegal activity and listed information, that the Bureau of Land Management as well as the USDA Forestry, and the Grazing Permit Programs of both, operate within an extremely “Corrupt” as well as “Costly to Taxpayers” in the $–Billions now . . . and for many years doing so and allowed to function within a “Corrupt” manner by Our representatives as well as government agency personnel, actively taking part – in misleading Our Country with bad, false, bias, and politically motivated – special interest landscape over all.
What we have found . . . follows:
1. Overpopulation’s of Wild Horses on Public Lands is false, as evidence shows quite well, and Fraudulent Activities within a government agency, the BLM – USDA Forestry, for budgetary reasons;
2. The Destruction of Public Lands done by Wild Horses is false, as claimed by BLM – USDA Forestry, several layers of information of direct evidence supports this conclusion, Fraudulent Activities within a government agency, the BLM – USDA Forestry, for budgetary reasons only;
3. The contracting and use of Contracting a Birth Control Pesticide referred to as PZP, as well as other Birth Controls to Zero-Out the Wild Horse’s on Public Lands, based upon prejudice and vile bias, as well as falsified information within the research of such elements, as well as falsified science combined with falsified Rangelands Data (i.e. excludes cattle from their data – PEER Group report and GAO Report) from BLM – USDA Forestry shows, remains Fraudulent Activities within these associated government agency, the BLM – USDA Forestry, for budgetary reasons, as well as Non-Profit Contractor’s perpetuating the misinformation and false Environmental Assessments, as well as false reasoning for Emergency Roundups, which fulfill no Evidentiary Requirement (Federal Laws Violations all) to do so;
4. Abuse and substantial death rates of Wild Horses, based upon falsified Wild Horse Over-Population on Public Lands directly from the BLM – USDA Forestry, and the prevalent bias and outright ignorance and reasoning for the abuse and mortality rates of Wild Horses, as well as the Roundups themselves, we find deplorable activity done by disgusting individuals (the stomping to death of a burro, killing Wild Horses via helicopter running blades, and other illegal helicopter maneuver’s, et al – as witnesses observed and shocked, et al.) both government employees and private contractor’s, prevalent, perpetuated by Fraudulent Activities within a government agency, the BLM – USDA Forestry, for budgetary reasons as well as Conflict and Special Interest motivated;
5. The government’s Grazing Permit Program, on Our Nation’s Public Lands, remains inferior, open to a vast aray or “Corrupt” activity – and we find both government agency personnel as will as contractor’s simply making a lot of taxpayer money based upon False information entirely, for purpose as such — based upon False Premise of necessity, and we find the program itself Corrupt in Total, based upon a continues listing of simply Fraudulent information – as we find the Domestic Sales still do not rise above 1% of Beef Sales based upon yearly Receipts – and only a maximum of 4% of the ranching community in America, and at a 28% to 34% throw-away margins yearly, this provides evidence for discontinuing the Grazing Permit Program on Public Lands — Fraudulent Activities within a government agency, the BLM – USDA Forestry, for budgetary reasons as well as Special Interest Only situations . . . (Ammendum Continues – 5 of 48 Charges)
- “18 U.S. Code 1001 – Statements or entries generally”.
- Lauren C. Hennessey, No Exception for No: Rejection of the Exculpatory No Doctrine, Journal of Criminal Law & Criminology, Vol. 89 (spring 1998).
- “Martha Stewart is found guilty of all charges”. online.wsj.com. 7 March 2014.
- “Blagojevich asks judge to override false statements conviction”. jurist.org. 14 September 2010.
- Leonnig, Carol D.; Dawsey, Josh; Barrett, Devlin; Zapotosky, Matt (2017-12-01). “Michael Flynn pleads guilty to lying to the FBI”. Washington Post. ISSN 0190-8286. Retrieved 2017-12-01.
- Breuninger, Kevin (2018-02-23). “Former Trump campaign official Rick Gates pleads guilty to lying and conspiracy against the US”. CNBC. Retrieved 2018-02-23.
- “Scooter Libby jokes”. politicalhumour.about.com.
- “Madoff criminal charges: summary of the 11 counts against him”. Bloomberg. 11 March 2009.
- “Former Enron CEO Jeffrey Skilling resentenced to 168 months on fraud and conspiracy charges”. http://www.fbi.gov. 21 June 2013.
- Strader, Kelly J. Understanding White Collar Crime (2 ed.).
- 18 U.S.C. § 2331
- United States v. Wong, 431 U.S. 174, 178 (1977)
- Brogan v. United States, 396 U.S. 64, 72 (1969)
- How to Avoid Going to Jail under 18 U.S.C. Section 1001 for Lying to Government Agents – FindLaw
- United States v. McDonald, 620 F.2d 559, 561-64 (5th Cir. 1980).
- United States Attorneys’ Manual, Title 9, Criminal Resource Manual § 916.
- United States Attorneys’ Manual, Title 9, Criminal Resource Manual § 906.
- United States Attorneys’ Manual, Title 9, Criminal Resource Manual § 913.
- Hubbard v. United States, 514 U.S. 695 (1995)
- United States v. Gilliland, 312 US 86, 93-94 (1941) (“Legislation had been sought by the Secretary of the Interior to aid the enforcement of laws relating to the functions of the Department of the Interior and, in particular, to the enforcement of regulations under Sec. 9(c) of the [NIRA].”).
Pub.L. 80–772, 62 Stat. 683, enacted June 25, 1948
Justice must be obtained, then served, to end this Corrupt Empire, and what is refered to as the BLM – USDA Forestry Grazing Permit Programs . . .